Strange Loop 2018
Sept 27-28, 2018
St. Louis, MO
The Strange Loop conference is currently holding our open call for presentations. We are looking for 40 minute sessions for this year’s event.
Note that Strange Loop is this year co-located with the International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP - https://icfp18.sigplan.org/) and the Scala Symposium (https://conf.researchr.org/track/scala-2018/scala-2018-papers).
Requested topics include:
- Programming languages, compilers, virtual machines
- Distributed systems
- Cloud architecture
- Web development
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning
- Applications security, digital rights
- Creative or generative software
- Software in strange places
Proposal submission deadline is May 13th. Hotel, airfare, ground transportation, and a ticket are included.
If you have any questions, let me know!