Announcing Lift 3.1.0

The Lift Committers are pleased to announce the release of Lift 3.1.0 on July 2nd, 2017. This release is immediately available on Maven Central.

This release includes a plethora of new features, improvements, and bug fixes. We’ve made a number of improvements to lift-json, the addition of HTTP session awareness for Scala and Lift futures, and the addition of logging helpers for our Box datatype. Please see the GitHub release notes for the full list of changes since Lift 3.0.

If you’re new to Lift or interested in checking it out, we recommend reading Simply Lift and The Lift Cookbook. The Lift Mailing List is also a good resource for anyone to ask questions or just meet other Lift users. The Lift README is a good resource for figuring out how to use Lift in your project.

This release continues our new release cadence and marks the first final release in our new cadence. Under our new schedule we’re aiming to release a minor point release of Lift every six months with milestone releases every other month building up to the final release. We’ll release the first milestone of the 3.2.0 series on July 15th, and I’ll probably be posting here around the end of the year when we get Lift 3.2.0 out the door. =)

2 Likes

I guess the link should be

Indeed. Somehow I pasted the wrong link.

Corrected the release notes link accordingly.