We have just released Slick 3.3.0
You can find the source code here: https://github.com/slick/slick/tree/v3.3.0.
Builds for Scala 2.11 and 2.12 are available from Maven Central, as usual.
These are the major changes in Slick 3.3.0:
- MySQL driver 6.x support #1924
- Upgrade to Reactive Streams v1.0.2 #1927
- Fix critial bug in AsyncExcutor #1856
- Add support for Postgres citext #1848
dropIfExistsschema methods #1704
Create / Drop If Not Exists
There is no major changes in the API except for the addition of
dropIfExistsPhase. This has only impact on database profile developers. Regular users are not impacted by it.
In other to support
dropIfExistsPhase, the following changes were made:
- slick.jdbc.JdbcStatementBuilderComponent#TableDDLBuilder.createTable receives not a
checkNotExists: Booleanas argument
- slick.jdbc.JdbcStatementBuilderComponent#TableDDLBuilder.dropTable receives not a
ifExists: Booleanas argument
- slick.sql.SqlProfile#DDL.apply has two more arguments
This release contains contributions by the following committers since 3.2.3: